1 7-ounce Alaskan Halibut with skin on
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1/2 teaspoon thyme
2-3 parsley leaves
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt to taste
A pinch of smoked salt
4 stems rainbow chard
1 clove garlic, sliced
1/2 Fresno chili
1 fillet cured anchovy
1. Marinate the halibut with lemon zest, fresh thyme, parsley, black pepper, and extra virgin olive oil for 1/2 hour previous to grilling.
2. Season the skin with sea salt and a pinch of smoked salt so it becomes dry and crispy.
3. Place the halibut on the grill skin side down until the skin looks crispy but not burned. Approximately 2 minutes each side.
4. Turn the halibut 90 degrees to great a criss-cross pattern. (Grill additional 2 minutes.)
1. Separate leaves and stem.
2. Blanch leaves for approximately 1 minute. Blanch stem for approximately 2 minutes.
3. Saute rainbow chard with garlic, chili, and anchovies for about 1 minute. Be careful not to burn garlic and chili. Serve with halibut.
Nutrition facts: 398 calories, 47g protein, 11g carbohydrate, 19g fat (3g saturated), 4g fiberread more